Thursday, February 17, 2005
VaLeNtInE DaY!!!hehe
Actually my valentine day i spend it at my bf hse after sch
He not feeling well that day
So i went there
But he given me a very sweet surprise
The day before valentine day
he given me 3 candle rose
He told me to close my eye
I was guessin wat he giving me
haha
I given him a watch last week
hehe!!!
But the strap a bit too
wide, look very loose on his wrist
so i need to send it for tightenin of the strap
hehe =)
When i opened my eye
I was so happy with wat i see
A bouquet of flower with a rose in the centrehehe
First time got real flower so very happy and excited
hehe
here are the pic of the 2 flower i received
3 candle flower
The true rosehehe
I very happy that day.
We have our dinner at his hse since he sick. His mum cook mian sian for us to eat
He eat alot. That day i then realized that he like to eat that
hehe..
Anyway the day pass by v fast, soon i have to go off
he bookin in that night too. He specially take off that day but too bad
i got lesson so can only meet in late afternoon
Hope next year got a full whole day with him....
shweet dreams;
12:09 AM